Lessons learned in a month and a half of living with 5 other people:
- Write your name on all specialty foods or any food you don’t want eaten by other people. Still mad about that blueberry muffin by the way.
- If you take more than 15 minutes in the shower, shower or no, someone is going to have to pee. It will be hilarious
- The apartment will always smell like food because everyone’s mealtimes are slightly off.
- NOT ALL SMELLS GO WELL TOGETHER!
- You only get one overnight dish in the sink per night. If you leave every piece of flatware used to make a meal the sink will begin to overflow.
- There should never be any hair on bathroom surfaces. It’s really gross and your roommates will not let it go… even after you point out that you are not the only one with long, curly hair.
- These will become some of your closest humans, not a lot of people get to survive you in the mornings. Or understand the intensity of game show night. Or have dance parties as you all stress out about midterms.
It’s your home. Be courteous. Have fun.